This is the guide for the people who have a website/blog , but haven't get traffic for your site . Follow the rules one by one you website will gain high page rank within one month .
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
EMAIL MARKETING : Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either manually or by software .
It's a most important way to get millions of traffic .
Manual email marketing is very tough ,because you cannot send more than 1000 email a single day in manually .
But if you want software marketing you can send 10 million email in a single day !!! and it will lead you huge traffic and sales for your site .
if you want email marketing software you need to purchase it . there have some company you suggest you to check demo version you may use it first . But maximum of this software is scam .
I REQUEST YOU TO USE Atomicms Software for geeting better solution .
you may purchase it from me , the company will charge you approximately 200 dollar for it . But i will give you it only for 30 dollar .
For any question and information ask me through firstname.lastname@example.org .
GROUPS MARKETING : A group is where various people discuss various subject in a platform . There has many groups which may have thousands visitor . So for getting traffic for your site it's another approach to join this group and share your site URL by joining any discussion with them .
Some group sites are
Go this group signup first , made a account , and start to join some group and share your URL with them by submitting a article about your Site .
Comments Marketing : If you have a website and you want to shown your website to various people one method is comments marketing . in internet their has some famous blog site and article site go their at fast . People are come here to share and gain knowledge about various subject . In those article and blog site their has a option to comment about those article/blog . If u want to show your site to various people make a comments in those article and p[ut your URL in their .
For example if you go ezine articles.com/go-articles.com site there has option to comments about article make a good comment about those article or valuable information put their so anyone can visit your site by following your URL .
For getting huge traffic a simple way is comment marketing . Just go various site , And make a good comments of those site and put your URL at last in those comment .
FORUM POSTING :
An online forum is an excellent platform for sharing knowledge and information online. Daily thousands of people use these forums posting comments, taking part in discussions, starting new threads of discussions on a given topic and so on. Many people also visit these online forums to post their questions and doubts on a given topic and to find solutions to their issues. Top experts in the given field also visit these forums to share their knowledge and to respond to questions posted by the other people that share the same interests. Today the use of online forum has reached far beyond its original usage and it has become one of the excellent link building platforms.
FOR GETTING HUGE TRAFFIC ANOTHER WAY IS TO SUBMIT YOU SIRE URL IN VARIOUS FORUM RELATED TO YOUR SITE CONTENT .
YOU CAN DO IT MANUALLY AND BY SOFTWARE . FOR SOFTWARE YOU NEED TO PURCHASE IT . ASK ME FOR BEST ONE.
Here is the list of best forum site with page rank :http://www.addthis.com/forum PR9
Here is the list of best govt. forum site : . EDU , GOV. forum site is very much useful to get huge Traffic and qualified Back-link
You should submit your link URL to those forum which is related with your content . For example if your content is about books you should submit your URL to forums of book Site .
For any further question ask me , ask me also about software use to submit your Forum .
6. ARTICLE MARKETING :
Article submission is just like guest blogging, where you write a article on a topic and then publish it in a article submission website. What you get in return is a quality back-link in author resource box or author bio.It's a type of advertising in which businesses write short articles about themselves, their company or their field of expertise as a marketing strategy. A primary style for the articles includes a bio box and byline (collectively known as the resource box) about the business. Write some article about your topics and submit it various article submit sites . Here are list of some article submitting site . Don't forget to put your site URL in those article .
Here is the list of top article site :
11. helium .com
16 . www.articlebin.com
24 . www.articleclick.com
25 . www.webpronews.com
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
5.SOCIAL SITE MARKETING :
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. A corporate message spreads from user to user and presumably resonates because it appears to come from a trusted, third-party source, as opposed to the brand or company itself.
OPEN ACCOUNT IN FACEBOOK , TWITTER , MYSPACE , YOUTUBE , LINKEDIN , WIKIPEDIA , YELP , HI5 , INSTAGRAM , FRIEND-FINDER
Get friendship with people make groups and share your blog/website with them . you can get 10000 thousand of traffic everyday from this site if you do it properly .
Monday, September 24, 2012
WANT TO GET HIGH RANK IN SEARCH ENGINE MARKET ? WANT TO GET HUGE TRAFFIC FOR YOUR SITE ? FOLLOW THE RULES STRICTLY ----
1. Commit yourself to the process. SEO isn’t a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so the tactics that worked last year may not work this year. SEO requires a long-term outlook and commitment.
2. Be patient. SEO isn’t about instant gratification. Results often take months to see, and this is especially true the smaller you are, and the newer you are to doing business online.
3. Ask a lot of questions when hiring an SEO company. It’s your job to know what kind of tactics the company uses. Ask for specifics. Ask if there are any risks involved. Then get online yourself and do your own research—about the company, about the tactics they discussed, and so forth.
4. Become a student of SEO. If you’re taking the do-it-yourself route, you’ll have to become a student of SEO and learn as much as you can. Luckily for you, there are plenty of great web resources (like Search Engine Land) and several terrific books you can read. (Yes, actual printed books!) See our What Is SEO page for a variety of articles, books and resources.
5. Have web analytics in place at the start. You should have clearly defined goals for your SEO efforts, and you’ll need web analytics software in place so you can track what’s working and what’s not.
6. Build a great web site. I’m sure you want to show up on the first page of results. Ask yourself, “Is my site really one of the 10 best sites in the world on this topic?” Be honest. If it’s not, make it better.
7. Include a site map page. Spiders can’t index pages that can’t be crawled. A site map will help spiders find all the important pages on your site, and help the spider understand your site’s hierarchy. This is especially helpful if your site has a hard-to-crawl navigation menu. If your site is large, make several site map pages. Keep each one to less than 100 links. I tell clients 75 is the max to be safe.
8. Make SEO-friendly URLs. Use keywords in your URLs and file names, such asyourdomain.com/red-widgets.html. Don’t overdo it, though. A file with 3+ hyphens tends to look spammy and users may be hesitant to click on it. Related bonus tip: Use hyphens in URLs and file names, not underscores. Hyphens are treated as a “space,” while underscores are not.
9. Do keyword research at the start of the project. If you’re on a tight budget, use the free versions of Keyword Discovery or WordTracker, both of which also have more powerful paid versions. Ignore the numbers these tools show; what’s important is the relative volume of one keyword to another. Another good free tool is Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool, which doesn’t show exact numbers.
10. Open up a PPC account. Whether it’s Google’s AdWords, Microsoft adCenter or something else, this is a great way to get actual search volume for your keywords. Yes, it costs money, but if you have the budget it’s worth the investment. It’s also the solution if you didn’t like the “Be patient” suggestion above and are looking for instant visibility.
11. Use a unique and relevant title and meta description on every page. The page title is the single most important on-page SEO factor. It’s rare to rank highly for a primary term (2-3 words) without that term being part of the page title. The meta description tag won’t help you rank, but it will often appear as the text snippet below your listing, so it should include the relevant keyword(s) and be written so as to encourage searchers to click on your listing.Related bonus tip: You can ignore the Keywords meta tag, as no major search engine today supports it.
12. Write for users first. Google, Yahoo, etc., have pretty powerful bots crawling the web, but to my knowledge these bots have never bought anything online, signed up for a newsletter, or picked up the phone to call about your services. Humans do those things, so write your page copy with humans in mind. Yes, you need keywords in the text, but don’t stuff each page like a Thanksgiving turkey. Keep it readable.
13. Create great, unique content. This is important for everyone, but it’s a particular challenge for online retailers. If you’re selling the same widget that 50 other retailers are selling, and everyone is using the boilerplate descriptions from the manufacturer, this is a great opportunity. Write your own product descriptions, using the keyword research you did earlier (see #9 above) to target actual words searchers use, and make product pages that blow the competition away. Plus, retailer or not, great content is a great way to get inbound links.
14. Use your keywords as anchor text when linking internally. Anchor text helps tells spiders what the linked-to page is about. Links that say “click here” do nothing for your search engine visibility.
15. Build links intelligently. Begin with foundational links like trusted directories. (Yahoo andDMOZ are often cited as examples, but don’t waste time worrying about DMOZ submission. Submit it and forget it.) Seek links from authority sites in your industry. If local search matters to you (more on that coming up), seek links from trusted sites in your geographic area — the Chamber of Commerce, local business directories, etc. Analyze the inbound links to your competitors to find links you can acquire, too. Create great content on a consistent basis and use social media to build awareness and links. (A blog is great for this; see below.)
16. Use press releases wisely. Developing a relationship with media covering your industry or your local region can be a great source of exposure, including getting links from trusted media web sites. Distributing releases online can be an effective link building tactic, and opens the door for exposure in news search sites. Related bonus tip: Only issue a release when you have something newsworthy to report. Don’t waste journalists’ time.
17. Start a blog and participate with other related blogs. Search engines, Google especially, love blogs for the fresh content and highly-structured data. Beyond that, there’s no better way to join the conversations that are already taking place about your industry and/or company. Reading and commenting on other blogs can also increase your exposure and help you acquire new links. Related bonus tip: Put your blog at yourdomain.com/blog so your main domain gets the benefit of any links to your blog posts. If that’s not possible, useblog.yourdomain.com.
18. Use social media marketing wisely. If your business has a visual element, join the appropriate communities on Flickr and post high-quality photos there. If you’re a service-oriented business, use Quora and/or Yahoo Answers to position yourself as an expert in your industry. Any business should also be looking to make use of Twitter and Facebook, as social information and signals from these are being used as part of search engine rankings for Google and Bing. With any social media site you use, the first rule is don’t spam! Be an active, contributing member of the site. The idea is to interact with potential customers, not annoy them.
19. Take advantage of local search opportunities. Online research for offline buying is a growing trend. Optimize your site to catch local traffic by showing your address and local phone number prominently. Write a detailed Directions/Location page using neighborhoods and landmarks in the page text. Submit your site to the free local listings services that the major search engines offer. Make sure your site is listed in local/social directories such as CitySearch, Yelp, Local.com, etc., and encourage customers to leave reviews of your business on these sites, too.
20. Take advantage of the tools the search engines give you. Sign up for Google Webmaster Central, Bing Webmaster Tools and Yahoo Site Explorer to learn more about how the search engines see your site, including how many inbound links they’re aware of.
21. Diversify your traffic sources. Google may bring you 70% of your traffic today, but what if the next big algorithm update hits you hard? What if your Google visibility goes away tomorrow? Newsletters and other subscriber-based content can help you hold on to traffic/customers no matter what the search engines do. In fact, many of the DOs on this list—creating great content, starting a blog, using social media and local search, etc.—will help you grow an audience of loyal prospects and customers that may help you survive the whims of search engines.
Monday, September 17, 2012
For back-link it is needed for everyone to make link connection with some highly pr pages . Here are some pr-10 website list .
Web Address Google BL Yahoo BL: PR10
GBLs (Google's Fake representation)
YBLs (Yahoo's representation)
US Goverment Website
Adobe - Adobe Reader Download
Adobe - Adobe Flash Player Download
United States Department of Health and Human Services
Social Bookmarking Sharing Button Widget
EUA - European University Association
Web Address Google BL Yahoo BL: PR10
|01||Adobe Systems Incorporated Partners||2500 102,000|
|02||Adobe Store||3,270 2600|
|03||Adobe Store - other places to shop||2450 2600|
Redirected PR10 Pages
|Place:||Title:||Google BL:||Yahoo BL:||PR10:|